Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hornsea Blaze open meeting

Hornsea Blaze open meeting 3 years 7 months ago #1123

• pipwarner
  • Junior Boarder
Hi All,
Just to let you know, the 5 Blazes at Hornsea Sailing Club, East Yorkshire, would like to invite you to a Blaze open meeting on the 20th & 21st September. We intend to run 5 or 6 sprint races on Saturday (dependant on visitor arrivals) and 3 one hour races on Sunday.
Although Hornsea is a seaside town, our club racing takes place on Hornsea Mere, Yorkshires largest natural fresh water lake. Unfortunately, there is no on site camping, however, the area has many camping and caravan sites as well as B & Bs for your stay. We have many pubs and restaurants to make your evenings stay as wild or quietly pleasant as you would like. Our small but growing fleet would love to see a few of you visit us for our 1st Blaze open event, part of Hornsea Regatta which coincides with Barts Bash.
Please let me know of your interest to enable us to have some ideas of numbers attending.
For those of you joining in at Ullswater, I look forward to seeing you there, otherwise, I will see you at Northampton for the inlands later in the year.
Pip Warner 637.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hornsea Blaze open meeting 3 years 5 months ago #1151

• pipwarner
  • Junior Boarder
Hi All,
Just as a reminder and to confirm our race intentions for the Hornsea Blaze and regatta weekend, we are holding our 2 day Blaze meeting with three lots of 3no short (20min) sprint races back to back (9 races in all) on Saturday with some interesting course ideas and three 1 hour races on Sunday. First race Saturday after 11.00am depending on visitor arrivals.
Hope to see a few of you there to enjoy the weekend.
Pip W 637.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds