Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: for sale

for sale 6 years 3 months ago #286

• jontim
  • Fresh Boarder
hi, how do i place a for sale advert ? I want to sell my mk 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: for sale Blaze 634 6 years 2 months ago #306

Blaze 634 For sale £2400
Converted X spec'(blue) Carbon Boom, Two Sails, one a recent North, New Tramps'
continuous lines, adjustable extention, Combie, Cover,No' plate braket-mastsuport
Clean Dry Boat (KENT) ernie beaumont phone 01689 853112 mob 07914440407
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: for sale 6 years 2 months ago #312

• Smartster
  • Blaze Helper
  • Thank you received: 2
For now send any 'For Sale' info to me at
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

and I post post ASAP.

Cheers
Christian
Christian
Blaze 568

Re: for sale 6 years 1 month ago #403

• Lane
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. John, if your still looking to sell your mk3 blaze give me a call I'm looking to buy asap. My number is 07882164676,regards, Steve.

Re: for sale 6 years 1 month ago #404

• embee1961
  • Fresh Boarder
Steve, think that's the one I bought a few weeks ago. Its 747 and was only on apolloduck a few hours !

Re: for sale 6 years 1 month ago #406

• Cirrus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
There is a desperate shortage of good used Blazes at the moment. We are being called maybe 3-4 times per week now but have no PX boats at all and will not have any for a few weeks ... that is if they don't sell privately before the owners get their new Mk3's. I've never known it as tough... it is a sign thast the class is in robust health of course but it does make buying 'used' that bit more difficult.

It is tempting to say 'buy new' and we will always be able to help you there but many getting into the class do so by getting good 'used' at first or if on a tight budget applying a lot of DIY to bring a tired one up to a competitive state.

Can I suggest another tactic ? .... IF you know of any under-used Blazes at your club or locally ask the club who the owner is and make direct contact to see if you can prize it away and back into regular use. A very high proportion of Blazes are owned by regular users but a number seldon get used and sometimes the owners will be happy to sell with the right approach.

We (Cirrus) or the CA are always happy to give advise or an opinion if you want any buying tips ... and are happy to do so because in time quite a few of you will buy new .... ;-) So we want you in the class asap !

Mike L. (Cirrus Raceboats)
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds