Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Student Accommodation for The Netionals

Student Accommodation for The Netionals 5 years 1 month ago #915

• paulsailing
  • CA Secretary 751
Here is some correspondence recently received that may be of interest to our younger sailors as an incentive to come along to the event:-

Hi Liz

I'm passing on this dialogue to PAUL TAYLOR who is Blaze Class Secretary who I think is best placed to promote your great offer. Somebody out there should be able to benefit and I'm sure Paul will spread the word ...

Do encourage your son along to the Nationals event if at all practical ... perhaps the CA can find a spare hull even ?

Regards - Mike Lyons

From: Liz Rayner <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
To: Mike Lyons <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Sent: Saturday, 20 April 2013, 17:25
Subject: RE: Blaze Nationals 7, 8th and 9th June.

Mike, I have a house within walking distance of the Sailing Club at Paignton and I am set up to take STUDENTS, who need
Uni. accommodation. Boiler safety check, electrical testing of everything, plus smoke alarms. Last year I hosted two under 25's for the Scorpion Nationals - I was wondering if you knew of any young people who would like to take part in the Blaze Nationals who are being prevented from entering because of the costs of accommodation...? I am happy to host a couple, I have a twin room and a single room free... I charge £12.00 per night including cereals or toast for breakfast. There is food at the Sailing Club...

I am on the PSC clubs webpage under Host Families. There is limited parking in the streets, but I am not too far from sea 0.7 mile.
Son has his Blaze now albeit an old one which is having to have work done on the Centreboard housing...so he probably won't be ready to compete, which is a shame!

If you could pass on my email details to anyone who cannot afford a hotel...

Cheers,

Liz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds