Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 'Postal' voting infomation.

'Postal' voting infomation. 5 years 10 months ago #697

• paulsailing
  • CA Secretary 751
Members not attending the AGM may place a 'postal' vote for the carbon mast proposals. These should be submitted by email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

You may vote 'In favour' for any ONE of the three proposals. You may vote against Simon Beddows 1st motion (full adoption now) and then vote 'in favour for ONE of the other options from either Simon Beddow's proposals or the Myles Mence proposal. If are not sure then please email me as above
Paul Taylor
Class Secretary.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 'Postal' voting infomation. 5 years 10 months ago #705

• Ian
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Paul,

Sorry to post this here but couldn't see a better thread to reply to. Having had a discussion with a couple of the warsash fleet today on this subject they as class members were unaware of this proposal as class members.

Witthe lack of clarity on all proposals relating to carbon masts with fll disclosure on price, implementation, for and against arguments how can a class member be properly informed to make a decision before what AGM to vote by email?

This is a serious discussion that affects everyone regardless of the outcome, arguably the AGM will only attract half the members to it. Would it more prudent to suspend voting until after the AGM, for the class to summarise the discussion with all Facts, not uninformed guesses, edited comments online and personal opinions clouding voting, for this to be mailed out to EVERY paid up class member this year and then a proper postal vote to happen within a set date period?

I know this is hard work but it would allow te facts to be properly presented to the entire membership and a fair voting process for a proper proposal to be presented b the class

Regards

Ian
Ian
Blaze 695
Warsash SC
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds